Get in touch with from UjuziKilimo
UjuziKilimo uses innovative data acquisition technologies and a comprehensive database to collect and analyze farm data to help farmers and agriculture players make better decisions and build targeted services.Through machine learning it provides actionable agronomic insights to farmers; business intelligence & predictive analytics to agriculture service providers & businesses through a fully integrated data platform, powered by millions of data sets.
The company’s tool provides timely information on fertilizers, seeds, weather, crop management and markets by using sensors that precisely capture soil and farm data, facilitates farm data and agricultural database using data analytics and machine learning tools, provides notification and farm specific advice and offers climate smart farming, enabling farmers to increase their crop productivity and share knowledge anytime, anywhere using mobile technology.
- Nairobi, Nairobi County, Kenya
- Countries of operation
- Year Founded
- View Website
- Generating revenue?
- We are generating revenue
- Annual Revenue
- prox. 20k farmers throughout Kenya. Working on a pilot program in Thailand.
- Wadson Ventures; an Africa focused early-stage venture capital house
- In 2020, UjuziKilimo has received support from Wadson Ventures; an Africa focused early-stage venture capital house. Company channeled support towards COVID-19 and locust invasion related interventions geared at facilitating swifter agricultural production recovery.
- Company stage
Last updated: March 10, 2021