Get in touch with from SparkMeter
SparkMeter offers comprehensive low-cost metering solutions for electric utilities in developing markets. 3.5 billion people across the world live without reliable electricity access.
SparkMeter's plug-and-play solution enables microgrids and distribution utilities operating in hard-to-reach places to improve their operations and help them achieve financial sustainability through a range of features like flexible billing, customer communications and remote monitoring and control.
- 1616, H Street Northwest, Washington, District of Columbia, United States
- Countries of operation
- Tanzania, Nigeria, Kenya, United States
- Year Founded
- View Website
- Human and Managed Systems
- Damages to physical infrastructure, property, and critical services
- Generating revenue?
- We are generating revenue
- Total Carbon Neutrality Ventures, Powerhouse Ventures (Oakland), Lateral Capital, E8, Goodwell Investments, Alitheia Capital, INCITE, Global Innovation Fund, Factor[e] Ventures, Elemental Excelerator, The Schmidt Family Foundation, Bejac Investment, uMunthu, Schmidt Family Foundation and Arpa-, Breakthrough Energy, Clean Energy Ventures
Last updated: March 24, 2021