Get in touch with from SOLshare
SOLshare provides energy access for low income rural people using a decentralized peer to peer microgrid system that allows customers to trade excess electricity for profit.
SOLshare has created the world's first peer-to-peer energy exchange network (SOLbazaar). Their peer-to-peer microgrids consist of SOLbox. an electricity meter that enables electricity trading, SOLapp, an app that manages customer information, and SOLweb, which integrates everything.
- Ka/87, Jowar Shahara Bazar Road, ঢাকা, ঢাকা বিভাগ, Bangladesh
- Countries of operation
- Year Founded
- View Website
- Human and Managed Systems
- Damages to physical infrastructure, property, and critical services
- Generating revenue?
- We are generating revenue
- Total capital
- 2.8 million
- $1.46 milling raised in sustainable energy competition Tribune Desk
- Company stage
Last updated: December 13, 2021