Get in touch with from SmartPaani
SmartPaani seeks to provide solutions to water shortages in Nepal. Designs water systems that can reduce water requirement by 50-70%.
The many services of SmartPaani include: Rainwater Harvesting, Biosand Filter, WasteWater Treatment & Recycling, Consulting Services, Tripti Filter, and Raincap. Tripti Filter is a portable filter made from Silver Nano technology with 4 levels of filtration. Raincap is a rain water harvesting system.
- Campus Road, Lalitpur, Bagmati Province, Nepal
- Countries of operation
- Year Founded
- View Website
- Climate Related Hazards
- Changing precipitation patterns and types (rain, hail, snow/ice)
- Human and Managed Systems
- Reduction in water availability, quality and security
- Physical and Biological Systems
- Water Stress
- Institutions: Tewa, Global Action Nepal, The Value of Rainwater Schools: Sharada School, Kopila Valley School Households: Various households around Nepal.
- Non Equity Assistance from Spring Accelerator
- Company stage
Last updated: December 13, 2021