Get in touch with from Smartbreeder
A company specializing in the development and marketing of Intelligent Systems of Integrated Management of Crops, Smartbreeder offers solutions for sugarcane, grains and forest crops.
The platform developed by the company operates in all stages of decision support systems ranging from data collection, through the forecasting of risk zones, to indicating the ideal moment of use of each agricultural input, creating and managing smart management groups. In other words, Smartbreeder seeks to promote the execution of the most rational, economical and environmentally correct strategy for the management of agricultural and forest crops.
- Adamantina, State of São Paulo, Brazil
- Countries of operation
- Year Founded
- View Website
- Climate Related Hazards
- Changing precipitation patterns and types (rain, hail, snow/ice), Changing temperature (air, freshwater, marine water)
- Human and Managed Systems
- Reduced agricultural productivity and food security
- Physical and Biological Systems
- Ecosystem & biodiversity loss
- Criatec 3
Last updated: March 15, 2022