Get in touch with from upowa
Developer of an online platform created to offer microinsurance products. The company's platform leverages big data, machine learning, IoT and blockchain to develop a digital and automated claim experience, enabling e-commerce and travel platforms to enhance their customer experience and users to get access to significant cost savings through a contextual and tangible insurance experience to the increasing millennial populations.
- 164, Jalan Professor Doktor Satrio, Daerah Khusus Ibukota Jakarta, Indonesia
- Countries of operation
- Year Founded
- View Website
- Human and Managed Systems
- Business disruptions, Damages to physical infrastructure, property, and critical services
- Centauri Fund with participation from MDI Ventures, Sequoia India, Flourish Ventures, Mirae Asset Daewoo’s Mirae Asset Venture Capital and PT Mirae Asset Sekuritas Indonesia
- Partners with retailers and insurance companies to bring innovative microinsurance products to market.
- Company stage
Last updated: March 10, 2021