Get in touch with from Princeton Climate Analytics
Princeton Climate Analytics
The PCA Platform is a robust climate data analytics platform that collects data daily from public and commercial data feeds, cleaning, calibrating, and optimizing them for a continuously enhanced and consistent visualization and interface, ready for scientific analysis.
Deployed on a state-of-the-art cloud data center, we make it easy for our customers to seamlessly enhance their data models. The proprietary methodologies and expertise produces advanced peer-reviewed solutions for AgTech, finTech, InsurTech and Disaster Risk Reduction. Industries which the PCA platform provides solutions include commodity trading, agribusiness, civil engineering, Government and International Governing Organizations, Climate Finance, Insurance, Consumer Weather, and Energy + Supply Chain.
- 134, Nassau Street, Princeton, New Jersey, United States
- Countries of operation
- Year Founded
- View Website
- Climate Related Hazards
- Cyclone, hurricane, typhoon
- Human and Managed Systems
- Business disruptions, Damages to physical infrastructure, property, and critical services, Energy Systems, Reduced agricultural productivity and food security, Resilient Food Systems
- Physical and Biological Systems
Last updated: February 7, 2022