Get in touch with from Omni Electronica
Developer of a customizes circuits, software and electronic products designed to sense and control environments.
The company's electronic products include indoor air quality monitoring system, soil monitoring and precision agriculture electronics and custom sensors while services include technology consulting and IoT based analytics, enabling businesses to reduce energy costs, innovate green roofs and maintain effective construction of sensor networks.
- 2242, Rua Interna da Cidade Universitária, São Paulo, Brazil
- Countries of operation
- Year Founded
- View Website
- Climate Related Hazards
- Changing precipitation patterns and types (rain, hail, snow/ice), Changing temperature (air, freshwater, marine water)
- Human and Managed Systems
- Reduced agricultural productivity and food security
- Physical and Biological Systems
- Ecosystem & biodiversity loss
Last updated: February 8, 2022