Get in touch with from Meridia
Meridia offers smallholder farmers with affordable land documentation.
These families are often the ones producing the essential foods such as rice, coffee, cocoa, palm oil and tea. The farmers that Meridia supports are first in line to protect the world's forests, as they often live in or around the rainforests that are critical for maintaining biodiversity and combatting climate change.
- North Holland, Netherlands
- Countries of operation
- Ghana, Indonesia, Malawi, Lithuania, Netherlands, Côte d'Ivoire
- Year Founded
- View Website
- Climate Related Hazards
- Precipitation variability, Temperature variability
- Human and Managed Systems
- Impacts to human health, and loss of livelihoods, Reduced agricultural productivity and food security
Last updated: May 3, 2021