Get in touch with from Lentera Africa
Lentera Limited was established in 2016 and is in the business of silicon organic fertilizer. The company’s main product is silicon foliar feed. The company manufactures a blend of fertilizers that increases plant tolerance to dry weather conditions and increases overall yields. Lentera’s silicon fertilizer not only ensures well-nourished plants, but also restores the soil to its natural healthy self.
Developer of remote sensors designed to monitor and transmit environmental data. The company's remote sensors capture satellite and drone data to observe crop health and estimate yield for a variety of crops, enabling farmers to adapt to climate change through smart inputs, precision agriculture, and conservation tillage. The company believes that scientific innovations in crop nutrition have a role to play in ensuring food security and prosperous farmers.
- Kiambu County, Kenya
- Countries of operation
- Year Founded
- View Website
- Climate Related Hazards
- Changing precipitation patterns and types (rain, hail, snow/ice), Precipitation variability, Temperature variability
- Human and Managed Systems
- Impacts to human health, and loss of livelihoods, Reduced agricultural productivity and food security
- Physical and Biological Systems
- Soil degradation & erosion
Last updated: November 9, 2021