Get in touch with from Lal Teer Seeds Ltd
Lal Teer Seeds Ltd
Expanding into saline-tolerant vegetable seed varieties. With extensive research and collaboration with local communities across 64 districts of Bangladesh, Lal Teer Seed has become the largest biotechnology and seed Production Company in the country. Initiated research on the development of saline resilient vegetable varieties and established a research station at Rampal, Bagerhat in collaboration with Salt Taxel from the Netherlands.
- 108, Sonargaon Road, Dhaka, Dhaka Division, Bangladesh
- Countries of operation
- Bangladesh, India
- Year Founded
- Human and Managed Systems
- Reduced agricultural productivity and food security
- Physical and Biological Systems
- Coastal erosion, Drought, Flood, Heat Stress, Saline intrusion
- Generating revenue?
- We are generating revenue
- Works with Growers, Traders, Suppliers, and Farmers.
- Company stage
Last updated: March 10, 2021