Get in touch with from Krishitantra
Provider of soil health analysis services intended to identify the most critical challenges of the agrarian community. The company's offerings include rapid iot-based soil testing and soil nutrition advisory system, enabling farmers to resolve some of the core issues in agriculture including manpower, water access and price rises.
Krishitantra develops a soil-testing product that can rapidly examine soil samples. Known as the Krishi RASTAA, the machine can test for nutrients in 30 minutes. This saves time, money, and the hassle of soil testing which is usually done in a lab. This product can help farmers determine the correct amounts of fertilizer needed to encourage crop growth.
- 2, State Highway 1, Yennehole, Karnataka, India
- Countries of operation
- Year Founded
- View Website
- Human and Managed Systems
- Reduced agricultural productivity and food security
- Physical and Biological Systems
- Soil degradation & erosion
- Generating revenue?
- We are generating revenue
Last updated: November 11, 2021