Get in touch with from Komunidad
Komunidad is an environmental intelligence platform providing customers with vital information and analysis to enable resilient communities and businesses.
The Komunidad platform allows companies and communities to monitor changing weather conditions, mosquito activity, energy grid demand and other environmental information. It has applications in sectors as diverse as agriculture, energy, human health, and disaster early warning systems. Easy to understand visual tools allows complex information to be communicated to all types of customers and users can customize their own alerts to be notified of events or warnings on popular messaging applications.
- Seventeen Seventy, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Countries of operation
- Philippines, Vietnam, India, Thailand, Sri Lanka
- Year Founded
- View Website
- Climate Related Hazards
- Cyclone, hurricane, typhoon, Precipitation variability
- Human and Managed Systems
- Business disruptions, Damages to physical infrastructure, property, and critical services, Energy Systems, Impacts to human health, and loss of livelihoods, Reduced agricultural productivity and food security, Spread of pests, and vector-borne and water- borne diseases
- Manila Electric Co. (MERALCO), Assam State Disaster Management Agency (ASDMA)
- Wavemaker Partners ADB Ventures
Last updated: February 10, 2022