Get in touch with from Integriculture
Developer of the Culnet System designed to improve sustainability, food security and reduce public health problems.
The CulNet System offers patented general-purpose large-scale cell culture systems that can culture-wide range of cells without the external addition of expensive growth factors, enabling consumers to get affordable clean processed meat. The system creates general purpose large-scale culture usable for a variety of products from cosmetics, food, and leather. The adoption of this technology will contribute towards a more resilient food system, reducing the land conversion pressure required for more traditional meat and leather production.
- Shinjuku City, Tokyo, Japan
- Countries of operation
- Year Founded
- View Website
- Human and Managed Systems
- Reduced agricultural productivity and food security, Resilient Food Systems
- Generating revenue?
- We are generating revenue
- Real Tech Fund Future Food Fund No. 1 Investment Limited Partnership Beyond Next Ventures Food Future Fund (kemuri ventures) Resona Capital No. 6 Investment Partnership Plan・Do・See Co., Ltd. Yamaguchi Capital Co., Ltd. SuMi TRUST Innovation Fund Iyogin Capital AgFunder VU Venture Partners
- Company stage
Last updated: January 27, 2022