Get in touch with from Instacrops
Instacrops has developed a virtual assistant to provide a set of technological solutions and services to help farmers increase food productivity while driving efficiency.
The company helps tackle the water crisis that is affecting many Latin American companies by combining high power software and internet of thing modules to optimize irrigation, offer weather forecasts and detect pest and diseases. Agricultural producers are thus provided with real-time recommendations and actionable insights.
- Santiago Metropolitan Region, Chile
- Countries of operation
- Chile, Mexico, Colombia
- Year Founded
- View Website
- Climate Related Hazards
- Precipitation variability
- Human and Managed Systems
- Reduced agricultural productivity and food security, Reduction in water availability, quality and security, Spread of pests, and vector-borne and water- borne diseases
- Physical and Biological Systems
- Drought, Soil degradation & erosion
Last updated: April 8, 2021