Get in touch with from Impact Terra
Impact Terra is a leading AgriTech providing analytics for the global food and agriculture market. The company focuses on improving food security and reducing climate risk. Its software-based platforms provide businesses and governments with global agriculture & climate analytics, and smallholder farmers with actionable advice.
Our mobile application Shwe Thee Nhan provides our users, whom are mostly farmers in Myanmar, with an easy-to-use visual interface and real-time, targeted content such as weather forecasts, input crop market prices, product information, farming best practices, news, risk announcements, and much more. Besides, as in Myanmar farmers see Facebook as the internet, we also have an active community on Facebook. Our Shwe Thee Nhan Facebook page has more than 150,000 farmers being interested and highly engaged in our posts, by sharing, liking and commenting. We see ourselves as an independent platform and successfully partner up with local governmental agricultural bodies, local CSOs and NGOs, international NGOs, international and local knowledge institutes, agribusiness companies, money providers and other social enterprises.
- 5th Street, Yangon, Yangon Region, Myanmar (Burma)
- Countries of operation
- Myanmar, Netherlands, Singapore
- Year Founded
- View Website
- Climate Related Hazards
- Changing precipitation patterns and types (rain, hail, snow/ice), Changing temperature (air, freshwater, marine water)
- Human and Managed Systems
- Reduced agricultural productivity and food security
- Physical and Biological Systems
- Ecosystem & biodiversity loss
- Total capital
- $3 million to date
- LEAP201, Dutch Embassy Myanmar, Netherlands Space Office, Ministry of Agriculture, Livestock and Irrigation, Wageningen University & Research, European Space Agency, Satelligence, Winrock, Bright Light, Center for Economic and Social Development, Advance Consulting, East-West Seed, Future Light Youths Network.
Last updated: December 30, 2021