Get in touch with from HydroIQ
Founded in 2017, HydroIQ is an Africa-based technology company that has developed a smart water leak detection system that can help to manage, monitor, and understand household water usage.
The company has developed a GPS-enabled device that can be plugged into existing water supply systems, homes, businesses, or elsewhere along water distribution networks to automatically monitor water use, water quality, and water leakages. Through remote monitoring insights delivered through an online platform that connects water utilities and consumers, the company’s technology enables more efficient use of water, especially in places where water scarcity is increasingly being exacerbated by the impacts of climate change.
- Nairobi, Nairobi County, Kenya
- Countries of operation
- Year Founded
- View Website
- Climate Related Hazards
- Changing precipitation patterns and types (rain, hail, snow/ice), Changing temperature (air, freshwater, marine water), Precipitation variability
- Human and Managed Systems
- Reduction in water availability, quality and security
- Physical and Biological Systems
- Heat Stress, Water Stress
- Company stage
Last updated: March 10, 2021