Get in touch with from Harvesting
Developer of a crop risk assessment technology intended to address challenges in agriculture using data science. The company's technology helps financial institutions to understand agriculture communities and risks associated with lending farmers by leveraging advancements in remote sensing satellites and machine learning as well as engages in building accurate predictive models for crop yields via data collection, data analysis and data reporting, enabling clients to view, analyze and manage.
Harvesting removes critical barriers for businesses and financial institutions to serve smallholders at large scale by addressing information, sourcing, scoring, system and support inefficiencies. Harvesting is creating the technology needed to drive down costs and create linkages in the fragmented smallholder farmer market while also enabling better crop yields via predictive analytics and enhanced climate resilience.
- 8407, Central Avenue, Newark, California, United States
- Countries of operation
- Uganda, Tanzania, Kenya, India
- Year Founded
- View Website
- Climate Related Hazards
- Changing precipitation patterns and types (rain, hail, snow/ice), Precipitation variability, Temperature variability
- Human and Managed Systems
- Reduced agricultural productivity and food security
- Company stage
Last updated: May 24, 2021