Get in touch with from Future Pump Limited
Future Pump Limited
Futurepump is a company headquartered in Kenya which develops solar powered irrigation pumps. These pumps run on renewable energy, designed for 1-2 acre farms, and are highly efficient and portable. The company aims to provide solutions for future precipitation changes due to climate change.
Futurepump is headquartered in Kenya but has distributors in multiple countries in Africa as well as in Asia. The pump is portable, compact, and durable. It also is cheaper and more sustainable than many of the diesel and petrol pumps currently in use. Precipitation patterns are growing more and more unpredictable due to climate change causing an increased need for irrigation pumps. The future pump is designed for smaller farms and will lead to better, more reliable harvests for millions of small acre farmers across the world. The pumps are also the first solar water pumps that have a five year warranty.
- Nairobi, Nairobi County, Kenya
- Countries of operation
- Kenya, Benin, Burkina Faso, Ethiopia, Gambia, The, Ghana, India, Malawi, Mali, Mozambique, Nigeria, Papua New Guinea, Nepal, South Sudan, Zambia, Uganda, Zimbabwe
- Year Founded
- View Website
- Climate Related Hazards
- Precipitation variability
- Human and Managed Systems
- Reduced agricultural productivity and food security, Reduction in water availability, quality and security
- Physical and Biological Systems
- Water Stress
- Generating revenue?
- We are generating revenue
Last updated: June 28, 2021