Get in touch with from FarmCrowdy
Provider of digital agriculture platform intended to connect farm sponsors with real farmers. The company's platform applies an agri-tech approach to crowdfunding by matching investors with smallholder farmers, increase food production while promoting youth participation, enabling working class Nigerians to crowd-sponsor farming projects with the promise of a share in the returns.
Farmcrowdy offers an ecosystem of products and services that helps everyone connected with the Food Value Chain (farmers, producers, financial institutions, state governments, etc.) make smarter decisions. This results in lower production costs, reduced lending risk, better yields, efficient marketing, increased incomes and boosting food security. The company gives farmers tools to purchase only the best seeds and input, optimize production decisions,, identify yield and profit opportunities, and map farmlands amongst other services, all automatically.
- 2, Opeyemisi Bamidele Crescent, Lekki, Lagos, Nigeria
- Countries of operation
- Year Founded
- View Website
- Human and Managed Systems
- Business disruptions, Reduced agricultural productivity and food security, Reduction in water availability, quality and security
- Physical and Biological Systems
- Soil degradation & erosion
Last updated: May 3, 2021