Get in touch with from Ecosea Farming
EcoSea Farming engages in the development for aquaculture systems that create a more efficient and sustainable environment for fish farming.
EcoSea Farming builds mesh cages out of durable materials including copper alloys. These cages are more predator-resistant, submersible, IoT enabled, and recyclable. This allows the company to develop products that are beneficial to the environment and more efficient at maximizing fish farming production. The cages are more affordable and suitable for multiple species of fish. The company has produced the world's largest submersible pen and provides maintenance services on the three different types of pens (square surface, circular surface, and circular submersible).
- 1844, Avenida La Dehesa, Lo Barnechea, Región Metropolitana, Chile
- Countries of operation
- Chile, Japan, Australia, Canada, Norway, United Kingdom
- Year Founded
- View Website
- Climate Related Hazards
- Changing temperature (air, freshwater, marine water)
- Human and Managed Systems
- Business disruptions, Reduced agricultural productivity and food security, Spread of pests, and vector-borne and water- borne diseases
- Physical and Biological Systems
- Ecosystem & biodiversity loss
- Generating revenue?
- We are generating revenue
Last updated: November 29, 2021