Get in touch with from BoosterAgro
BoosterAgro provides farmers with weather forecasts, crop-tracking, weeds and disease reports to increase agricultural productivity.
The platform collects and analyzes weather data in the exact coordinates of a farmer's field through satellite weather stations. Farmers are able to obtain access to NDVI satellite monitoring and keep track of historical rainfall. The platform detects optimal intervals for spraying in the field and notifies formers of insects, weeds and diseases that may be occurring in the area through crowdsourced information. Farmers can also generate monthly reports on climate trends and economic/financial scenarios.
- Buenos Aires, Buenos Aires, Argentina
- Countries of operation
- Argentina, Brazil, Paraguay, Bolivia, Uruguay, Mexico
- Year Founded
- View Website
- Climate Related Hazards
- Precipitation variability, Temperature variability
- Human and Managed Systems
- Reduced agricultural productivity and food security, Spread of pests, and vector-borne and water- borne diseases
- Physical and Biological Systems
- Drought, Flood, Heat Stress, Soil degradation & erosion
Last updated: April 8, 2021