Get in touch with from Auravant
Auravant is an agriculture technology company on a mission to increase the yield per hectare of farmers.
The company offers prescription of variable fertilization by digitization and processes information using artificial intelligence algorithms and aerial images, enabling farmers to increase productivity and earn more profits. To date, the company has over 16,000 users.
- Buenos Aires, Buenos Aires, Argentina
- Countries of operation
- Argentina, Spain, Brazil
- Year Founded
- View Website
- Climate Related Hazards
- Precipitation variability, Temperature variability
- Human and Managed Systems
- Reduced agricultural productivity and food security, Reduction in water availability, quality and security, Spread of pests, and vector-borne and water- borne diseases
- Physical and Biological Systems
- Heat Stress, Soil degradation & erosion
- Total capital
- GloCal Venture Capital; NESsT; Wayra; NXTP Ventures
- The Network of Partners is our international program of collaboration with agricultural advisory companies, which already has members in Argentina, Uruguay, Ecuador, Spain, Mexico, Brazil, Colombia and Chile.
Last updated: April 20, 2021