Get in touch with from Aeroterra S.A.
Aeroterra is a geographic information systems provider offering spatial analysis and mapping services as an official ESRI provider.
By making sense of the data, the company is able to help organizations respond quickly to ecological crises, identifying, targeting and predicting areas that need remediation. Stakeholders can leverage the company's platform to create strategic plans to reach conservation goals faster.
- Countries of operation
- Argentina, Uruguay
- Year Founded
- View Website
- Climate Related Hazards
- Changing precipitation patterns and types (rain, hail, snow/ice), Changing temperature (air, freshwater, marine water), Precipitation variability, Temperature variability
- Human and Managed Systems
- Business disruptions, Damages to physical infrastructure, property, and critical services, Impacts to human health, and loss of livelihoods
- Physical and Biological Systems
- Ecosystem & biodiversity loss, Flood, Sea level rise, Water Stress, Wildfires
Last updated: May 14, 2021