Get in touch with from IDGeo
Provider of a platform intended to specialize in the management, modeling and production of geoinformation for agriculture. The company's product offers to highlight the development of spatial analysis and remote monitoring of the productive environment, enabling the agribusiness companies to do consistent territorial planning and safe decision making.
We use agronomic knowledge combined with the best technologies ranging from remote sensing to machine learning, identifying patterns and making decisions through remote monitoring. QGIS is the main free and open source professional GIS (Geographic Information System) application. At IDGeo, we support the QGIS Project and encourage the use of free software.
- Piracicaba, State of São Paulo, Brazil
- Countries of operation
- Year Founded
- View Website
- Climate Related Hazards
- Changing precipitation patterns and types (rain, hail, snow/ice), Changing temperature (air, freshwater, marine water)
- Human and Managed Systems
- Reduced agricultural productivity and food security
- Physical and Biological Systems
Last updated: February 24, 2022