Get in touch with from Farmerline
Farmerline develops solutions to increase access to farmers and simplify transactions throughout the agricultural value chain. We are the first organisation in Africa to give farmers access to information through voice messages in local languages, effectively bridging the knowledge gap among smallholder farmers. We are building the “Amazon” for farmers where they can access these timely services and other quality resources at affordable prices in their community.
- Accra, Greater Accra Region, Ghana
- Countries of operation
- Year Founded
- View Website
- Climate Related Hazards
- Precipitation variability, Temperature variability
- Human and Managed Systems
- Reduced agricultural productivity and food security
- Generating revenue?
- Prefer not to say
- USAID, Kickstarter, Village Capital, Indigo Trust, Kiva, Global Social Benefit Institute
- Company stage
Primary Contact Information
Last updated: March 5, 2021